MST Milonga Elegante – Melbourne’s Grandest Milonga @ Buxton Hall – 25 Sept
September 25 @ 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Spring into September at ‘Milonga Elegante’ with DJ José!
To suit the splendour and ambience of Buxton Hall, we invite you to don your most elegant and stylish outfits and to bring your most charming attitude.
The delectable DJ José will convey immense variety in his taste in tango music, interlacing classic favourites from the Guardia Vieja and Golden Age with contemporary orchestras reenacting old arrangements and modern interpretations. No two milongas are the same. José carefully crafts his set as the night evolves to keep up the flow on the dance floor, oscillating energy levels between upbeat rhythmic and dense melodic tandas. His ultimate goal is to provide a great night for everyone, and seeing smiles at the end of the embrace is the best reward he can get!
* Milonga from 7pm – 11pm, Sun 25 September
* Dress Smart/elegant to match the venue – THANK YOU!
* Light supper, tea/coffee and water provided
* BYO beverages and glasses
* Venue Buxton Hall, 86 Clendon Rd, Toorak
* Entry fee – Online $30/ MST members $25 – At the Door $35/ MST members $30
* Online bookings preferred
* BOOK NOW for discounted tickets below
Buxton Hall is situated on St.John’s church grounds, located at the junction of Toorak Rd and Orrong Rd, Toorak.
- Melbourne Social Tango